Monday, November 12, 2012

Doing It DCon Hyperactive Monkey Style!

YAY! We just got back and are fully recovered from a few weeks ago where exhibited at Pasadena's Designer Con. It is our 4th year exhibiting here and it definitely was our best show yet. It took us awhile to set up as this year we were given a corner booth. It was an awesome location as we were pretty much by the entrance.

The cool thing about DCon is all the cool toys all the vendors showcase. I didn't have too much time to look around. But I did have a chance to swing by the Dynamite Rex booth and see our Shaolin Raar on display. Look for this guy early next year. Kung POW!
We had plenty of cool new items for sale and had fun sketching for anyone who asked. I truly am appreciative for everybody that stopped by to say hi!
 The best part of DCon though is that I get to see all my friends. They are the best because they not only are super nice but support what I do.
YAY!!! See you next year DCON! Tootles for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment