Thursday, March 1, 2012

Street Fighter X Tekken Fight Club


A few weeks ago, Tsunami Syndicate asked if I'd be interested in doing some art for Capcom's Fight Club Street Fighter X Tekken Release Party. Being a huge fan of both video games I said, "HECK YA!!!" So did some quick pencils of some of my favorite characters.
After the pencil sketches I went straight to the computer and doodled away and few days later BAM!!! I came up with this action packed piece!!!
I have framed super limited edition 1 of 1 13" by 19" print for sale at the show and I'll also have 10 limited edition 8.5" by 11"  prints for sale at the show too. The show will be at the Majestic Halls (W. 7th Street Downtown Los Angeles) from 8pm to 12am tomorrow night, March 1, 2012. You can rsvp here. Hope to see all you fighting fans there. HADOUKEN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment