Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Chasing Dreams and Butterflies!!!

Wowee!! I'm only 4 weeks into the New Year and I'm already filled to the brim with upcoming creative projects. Currently I'm in 2 awesome art shows that are just looming on the horizon. We've also got some great new collabs and new products that we are proofing right now. I can't wait to share all these great new things with y'all. Here's a super sneaky peak of just a few new projects from the lab right now.

The great thing about doing all these projects is that they are all parts of a great big dream come true. It's so rad to go chasing after your dreams. You know what else is rad? CHASING BUTTERFLIES!!! Which leads me to the sketch of the week. Taaaadaaaa!!!
So there ya have it!!! Go chasing after your dreams and butterflies this week!



1 comment: